Sunday 3 January 2016

What's the point?

New year, new me right? Wrong. Not that I’m entirely happy with who I am
(I don’t think anyone ever is) but rather than changing and becoming a ‘new person’, this year I would like to continue to grow as a person and set achievable goals for myself. These goals are primarily to try and have a work-life balance of some sort (I occasionally struggle with this one), get fitter and eat a healthier diet. These are not new resolutions but ones that have started a while back – my diet started to change a few years ago and is changing continuously and I started exercising on a more regular basis round about March last year. So, going back to the original question – the idea is that this blog will help me stay motivated as I now have a place where I can share my small achievements and, when my motivation takes a downturn, my failures.

I feel like I should also warn any potential readers that I never considered writing to be my strongest point.

No comments:

Post a Comment